We designed this bracelet to help my sister, Gerry get thru the rest of her recovery when I had to go home after a month taking care of her. Gerry had a double mastectomy. I felt so awful that I had to return to North Carolina leaving her in New York. This bracelet is worn every day by my sister, truly a WARRIOR.
In 2004, we lost our other beautiful sister, Dorris King to breast cancer. The Angel wing was in place with Dorris as our Angel.
This bracelet is so special to me...
Do you or did you have breast cancer? Know someone who has breast cancer?
Have you ever lost someone that no matter what you do, it always hurts to think you lost them to breast cancer?
Do you want closure on a loss but a celebration at the same time?
Introducing the WARRIOR Bracelet...
* If you are going thru breast cancer, let this bracelet help you along your difficult journey
* If you lost someone to breast cancer, feel the presence of you lost loved one as you wear this beautiful bracelet
* Hand Engraved with Angel Wings & the breast cancer ribbon
* The Angel Wings represent the Angels that are getting you or have gotten you through this journey or your lost loved one looking down upon you from heaven
* The other breast cancer wing represents the person who has/had breast cancer
* The hammering represents all the people that loved you, cared for you and inspired you to endure and fight this horrible disease
* Designed to be unisex and fit every size wrist big or small. You adjust to your size
Handcrafted in Dublin Ireland by Lorna Gaffney White. Lorna bent the silver and hammered every bracelet. Another Artisan hand engraved the breast cancer ribbon and the Angel Wing.
Highly polished offering highest quality sterling silver.
* For every bracelet sold, give us the name of a charity, and we will donate $10 for every bracelet sold in their name
* Handcrafted in Ireland by Lorna Gaffney White, Dublin Ieland
* Highest Qualty Sterling Silver
* Hand Engraved
* Unisex design
* Fits every wrist