You do not see craftmanship like this anymore.
When you wear this pendant everyone will know that this is designer piece!
Designed by an award winning Belfast female artist.
At Dawn on the Winter Solstice the sun floods the light-box over the portal tomb in New Grange Ireland lighting up the passageway to the basin stone. This range is textured and adorned with spirals representing the sun and the grey stone ubiquitous in the Celtic landscape
* Hammered Sterling Silver Necklace
* 3 Metals Are on this piece
* Sterling Silver, Brass and Copper
* Featured in Brass with the "Circle of Life"
* Representing all the twists and turns in one's life
* Finished at the top with Copper
Feel the creativity of the artist as she designed the symbolism of the "Circle of Life" and the extension of the road of life on this pendant.
The triangular shape is finished with copper at each side of the top of this pendant and also is finished off at the bottom with copper as well.
The pendant measures 2" in length 1/2" in width adorned on a 16" sterling Silver Chain.
MATCHING EARRINGS AVAILABLE ON THIE WEBSITE PER THE LINK BELOW: