Award Winning, Belfast, Ireland Celtic Designer created this high quality Trinity Knot in brass surrounded by sterling silver.
* Delicate, intricately designed earrings
* Very comfortable earrings
* Adorned in Sterling Silver
* Trinity Knot has been a traditional Irish symbol for centuries
* Represent many things
* Coming of Christianity the Trinity Knot came to symbolize never-ending love
* No beginning and no end to the graceful curves of the Trinity Knot
* For the Celts everything came in threes, maid, mother, crone &
* The three elements earth, fire and water
More specifically, the three sides of the Trinity Knot symbolize the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit in many of the early Christian manuscripts such as the Book of Kells.
Fantastic present for the person who loves symbolism and jewelry with special meaning.
The Trinity Knot earrings each measure a little over 1/2" in circumference.
MATCHING NECKLACE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE PER THE FOLLOWING LINK:
IF YOU HAVE FOLLOWED MY IRELAND TRIP ON FACEBOOK, THIS IS THE DESIGNER WHOSE SON PLAYED ME THE TIN WHISTLE THAT I VIDEO TAPED.