Have you ever travelled to the North of Ireland to the Giants Causeway?
It is totally spectacular! An amazing natural wonfder but geology aside nowhere in Ireland would be complete without the legends that accompany it!
* Designed in Sterling Silver with a Pierodot Stone on each earring
* Stunning representation of the ripped rocks that Fionn MacCumhaill ripped from the earth
* He threw them across the Irish Sea to make a causeway to Scotland
* Design represents the hexagonal basalt pillars of the causeway
* Designed by a female Artisan from Belfast, Northern Ireland
Each sterling silver earring measures approximately 3/4" in length and 1/4" in width.
STUNNING NECKLACE JUST A CLICK AWAY ON THE LINK BELOW!