Have you ever travelled to the North of Ireland to the Giants Causeway?
It is totally spectacular! An amazing natural wonfder but geology aside nowhere in Ireland would be complete without the legends that accompany it!
* Designed in Sterling Silver with a Pierodot Stone
* Stunning representation of the ripped rocks that Fionn MacCumhaill ripped from the earth
* He threw them across the Irish Sea to make a causeway to Scotland
* Design represents the hexagonal basalt pillars of the causeway
* Adorned on a delicate Sterling Silver Chain
This piece is stunning on the body. The sterling silver chain measures 18" in length. The sterling silver pendant measures 3/4" at its widest width and 1 1/2" at its longest length.
So worth every penny!
MATCHING EARRINGS JUST A CLICK AWAY ON LINK BELOW!