Want to own a really FUN bracelet? This is one of my favorites! I wear it all the time and people always comment on it.
* The shamrock refers to the young sprigs of clover or trefoil
* It is known as a symbol of Ireland
* St. Patrick having used it as a metaphor for the Christian Trinity, per legend
* The name shamrock is derived from Irish seamróg
* Seamrog - diminutive version of the Irish word for clover (seamair)
* Meaning simply "little clover" or "young clover"
This unique bracelet has green shamrocks going in every direction. Enjoy the stretch bracelet that will brighten any outfit and of course....Bring You The Luck of The Irish!
** PLEASE NOTE...THERE IS A MATCHING CHILDREN'S STRETCH BRACELET THAT HAS SHAMROCKS AND DIFFERENT COLORED HEARTS ON MY WEBSITE TOO!