The Easter Lily is a badge in the shape of a calla lily flower, worn at Easter by Irish Republicans as symbol of remembrance for Irish republican combatants who died during or were executed after the 1916 Easter Rising. Remembering for 100 years.
* Stunning and Elegant, this Necklace says it all
* Perfect For Spring & Summer 2016
* What a Great Accent for a Wedding Dress
* Can be Worn Dressy or Casual
* Beautifull designed by a female Irish Artisan
This stunning and elegant piece measures approximately 2 1/2" in length and 1/2" at its widest width adorned on 16" beaded chain with a 3" extension for a total of 19".
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!