Here are the perfect earrings to wear anywhere! They can be dressy or casual.
* Comfortable fit
* High Polished Sterling Silver with a slight antique finish
* Designed by a male Artisan
* Unique, open shaped Trinity Knot
* Trinity Knot has been a traditional Irish symbol for centuries
* Represent many things
* Coming of Christianity the Trinity Knot came to symbolize never-ending love
* No beginning and no end to the graceful curves of the Trinity Knot
* For the Celts everything came in threes, maid, mother, crone &
* The three elements earth, fire and water
More specifically, the three sides of the Trinity Knot symbolize the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit in many of the early Christian manuscripts such as the Book of Kells.
Each Sterling Silver earring measures approximately 1" in length.