Have you ever been to New Grange in Ireland? The stones there date back to before the Pyramids!
I was there where the Artist designed this necklace around the tomb.
* Dawn of the Winter Solstice
* Sun Floods the Light-Box over the Portal Tomb
* It lights up the Passageway to the basin Stone
* This design is textured & adorned with Spirals
* Spirals represent the Sun & the Grey Stone ubiquitous to Celtic landscape
MATCHING EARRINGS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE PER THE FOLLOWING LINK:
This Award Winning Belfast Artist designed this in the style of an OGHAM Stone. The early Ogham alphabet common in the Celtic world consisted of simple characters easily drawn using downward and upward strokes. The "letters" correspond to the trees that were revered by the Celts.