Celtic Designs have long been applied to create fine art.
* Distinctive patterns have appeared on stone, metalwork, in jewelry
* Also on magnificent illuminated manuscripts
* Beautifully crafted earringS
* Fine example of the exquisite work of the Celts handed down thru generations
* Never ending knot-work symbolizes the love
* And never ending commitment given in the sacred blessings of marriage vows
* Highly polished sterling silver earrings
* Earrings display the shamrock that drops down to include a Trinity Knot motif
Earrings measure 3/4" in height & are 1/2" in width.
Designed by Award Winning Kilkenney, Ireland artist.