Do you like small, nice, delicate and unique Sterling Silver pieces?
This very unique oval Trinity Knot shaped earrings are so artistic.
* Perfect the person who loves a simple design
* Unique, open shaped Trnity Knot
* Trinity Knot has been a traditional Irish symbol for centuries
* Represent many things
* Coming of Christianity the Trinity Knot came to symbolize never-ending love
* No beginning and no end to the graceful curves of the Trinity Knot
* For the Celts everything came in threes, maid, mother, crone &
* The three elements earth, fire and water
More specifically, the three sides of the Trinity Knot symbolize the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit in many of the early Christian manuscripts such as the Book of Kells.
Beutifully crafted, Sterling Silver earrings each measure 1 1/4" in length and 3/8" at its widest width.
MATCHING NECKLACE CAN BE FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE PER THE FOLLOWING LINK: