Calling...ALL OF YOU HISTORY BUFFS!!!!
While I was recently in Ireland this past October, I visited the new Titanic Museum in Belfast. This is the exact area where the Titanic was built.
Designed by an Award Winning female Artist in Belfast, Northern Ireland
* Highly Polished Sterling Silver
* Ribbed design to represent the different lines of the "Bow of the Titanic"
* Stylish, classy dangle earrings
* Designed by an Award Winning Artist who grew up/currently resides in Belfast
* Each earring measures 1/2" in width and approximately 3/4" in length
How great is it that here I am in America and can offer to you designs of the Titanic directly from Belfast?
These highly polished pieces represents the bow or front of the Titanic Ship. The artist designed the different layers of the boat on the earrings.
Stunning, sterling silver, delicate earrings measure approximately 1/2" in width and approximately 3/4" in length.
MATCHING PENDANT AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE PER THE LINK BELOW: