2012 saw the 100th anniversary of the launching and the unfortunate sinking of the Titanic on its maiden voyage across the Atlantic Ocean. It was built in Belfast’s shipyard and for its time was considered the ultimate in luxury.
Fascination with the story of Titanic persists today.
* Designed by a Female, Award Winning, Celtic Artist who grew up in Belfast
* Experience the Titanic ship with a minimalist design/clean simple line earrings
* Cubic Zircon representing the White Star Line/shipping company sailing the Titanic
* Solid Sterling Silver shape representing the bow of the ship
* Each sterling silver designer earring measures 5/8" in length and 1/4" in width.
What a story these earrings can tell!
MATCHING NECKLACE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE PER THE LINK BELOW:
TITANIC SOLID "BOW OF THE BOAT" in Sterling Silver with Cubic Zircon on a Sterling Silver Chain