2012 saw the 100th anniversary of the launching and the unfortunate sinking of the Titanic on its maiden voyage across the Atlantic Ocean.
It was built in Belfast’s shipyard and for its time was considered the ultimate in luxury. Fascination with the story of Titanic persists today.
* Female, Award Winning, Celtic Artist grew up in Belfast
* Designed in Northern Ireland
* Representing the ship with a minimalist design with clean simple lines telling the story of the disaster
* Each Sterling Silver Earring is set with Cubic Zircon Representing White Star Line/the shipping company sailing the Titanic
* Conversation starter of these uniquely designed earrings...How Did The artist Create These?
* One earring representing the White Star line and
* The other representing the other side of the pendant with the Titanic open gash on the bow of the boat
Each sterling silver designer earring measures 5/8" in length and 1/4" in width.
If you want to get noticed, these are the earrings for you.
MATCHING PENDANT AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE THRU THE LINK BELOW:
TITANIC Pendant with Cubic Zircon on a Sterling Silver Chain