2012 saw the 100th anniversary of the launching and the unfortunate sinking of the Titanic on its maiden voyage across the Atlantic Ocean. It was built in Belfast’s shipyard and for its time was considered the ultimate in luxury.
Fascination with the story of Titanic persists today.
* Designed by a Female, Award Winning, Celtic Artist who grew up in Belfast with all of the strife of the 1960's
* Experience the Titanic ship with a minimalist design with clean simple lines with these earrings
* Each earring is set with Cubic Zircon to represent the White Star Line the shipping company sailing the Titanic
* The other half of the earring represents the open gash on the bow of the boat
* Each sterling silver designer earring measures 5/8" in length and 1/4" in width.
What a story these earrings can tell!
MATCHING NECKLACE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE PER THE LINK BELOW:
TITANIC Pendant with Cubic Zircon on a Sterling Silver Chain