People will stop you when you wear this gold & silver plate bracelet!
* Unique, open and closed shaped Trinity Knot
* Trinity Knot has been a traditional Irish symbol for centuries
* Represent many things
* Coming of Christianity the Trinity Knot came to symbolize never-ending love
* GRA means LOVE in Ogham (the ancient form of Irish writing)
* No beginning and no end to the graceful curves of the Trinity Knot
* For the Celts everything came in threes, maid, mother, crone
* The three elements earth, fire and water
More specifically, the three sides of the Trinity Knot symbolize the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit in many of the early Christian manuscripts such as the Book of Kells.
Fabulous Stretch bracelet measures 1" in height and 1" in width.