People will stop you when you wear this high polished, sterling silver Trinity Knot Pendant!
Designed by Award Winning, Dublin Artisan, Declan Killen.
* Unique, open shaped Trinity Knot
* Trinity Knot has been a traditional Irish symbol for centuries
* Represent many things
* Coming of Christianity the Trinity Knot came to symbolize never-ending love
* No beginning and no end to the graceful curves of the Trinity Knot
* For the Celts everything came in threes, maid, mother, crone &
* The three elements earth, fire and water
More specifically, the three sides of the Trinity Knot symbolize the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit in many of the early Christian manuscripts such as the Book of Kells.
Stunning Sterling Silver Trinity Knot pendant measures 1 1/4" in width and 1" in height and is adorned on an 18" chain.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!