Designed by the Award Winning Artisan, Declan Killen of Dublin.
* Sterling Silver Post earrings for any occassion
* Unique, open shaped Trinity Knot
* Trinity Knot has been a traditional Irish symbol for centuries
* Represent many things
* Coming of Christianity the Trinity Knot came to symbolize never-ending love
* No beginning and no end to the graceful curves of the Trinity Knot
* For the Celts everything came in threes, maid, mother, crone &
* The three elements earth, fire and water
More specifically, the three sides of the Trinity Knot symbolize the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit in many of the early Christian manuscripts such as the Book of Kells.
Beautifully handcrafted, these earrings measure 1/2' in length and 3/4' at their widest width.
Matching Necklace can be found per the attached link: